Schedule of Events
Friday, April 1 • Packet Pick-up and Registration
3 to 6 p.m. at Riverside Elementary School (203 Carter St, Columbia, TN 38401)
Packet pick-up will take place on Friday afternoon and will operate as a convenient drive-through in the parking lot of Riverside Elementary School, which is located across the street from Riverwalk Park.
Saturday, April 2 • Race Day!
Riverwalk Park (102 Riverside Drive, Columbia, TN 38401)
- 6:30 a.m. - Packet pick-up and in-person registration continues
- Note: All racers — including those who picked up their T-shirts and goody bags on Friday — will need to check-in under the Farmer's Market Pavilion to receive your timing bib.
- 7:45 a.m. - Packet pick-up and registration ends
- 7:50 a.m. - Participants make their way to starting line
- 7:55 a.m. - Last minute race instructions and recognition of race sponsors
- 8 a.m. - 5K begins
- 9:15 a.m. (or as soon as 5K is finished) - 1-Mile Trot begins
An awards ceremony will take place at 9:30 a.m. or immediately following the 1-Mile Trot, whichever comes first. For more information about award categories, click here.
Packet Pick-up Tips:
- You may pick up packets for your friends or family members who have already registered; however, you will need to know their date of birth.
- Plan to register and pick up your packet before race day if possible. However, you may still register for the race at any packet pick-up time.
- If you have questions during packet pick-up or on the day of the race, please call Start2Finish Event Management at 901.274.2202.